6 Brioche Rolls
1/3 cup pumpkin seed oil
4 to 6 ounces Stilton Cheese, thinly sliced or crumbled
3 green Comice or Anjou pears cut into thin wedges
1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
Preheat oven to 375°. Cut rounded tops off rolls, then slice each roll in half horizontally. Brush insides of rolls with about 3 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil, total. Place brushed side up on a baking sheet, and bake until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven. While still warm, place cheese and pears on toasted rolls.
Arrange rolls on a serving tray. Top with pumpkin seed, and drizzle with remaining pumpkin seed oil. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Add salt and pepper and serve as a dip for good bread
- Drizzle over potato salad
- Original Styrian salad dressing calls for pumpkin seed oil, cider vinegar, and a dash of salt. Use over lettuce, potatoes, beans, etc.
- Amazing when combined with honey.
- Blend Pumpkin Seed Oil, honey, and butter for a delicious spread
- Use in lieu of butter for corn on the cob or popcorn.
- Drizzle in your favorite soup
- Lovely with avocados
- Delicious as a dressing for Chicken Salad. Just mix 4 T. Pumpkin Seed Oil with 1 cup mayonnaise and 4 T. Dijon mustard! Mix well with 4 cups shredded chicken and 1 cup sliced scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Organic and rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, Vitamins E and A, and Minerals Magnesium and Zinc
- To remove pumpkin seed oil stains, simply wash the item and then hang it out to dry in the sun. The sun will fade the stain and it will disappear like magic.
- Austria’s Favorite use? Drizzle Stoeger Pumpkin Seed Oil over good vanilla ice cream, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with organic Styrian pumpkin seeds.