3 Cups Arborio Rice
3 Onions, chopped
1 Cup White Wine
8 Cups Chicken Stock
4 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Avocados, cubed
4 oz Arugula, coarsely chopped
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seed Oil
Salt to taste
Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent. Add rice, and stir for about 2 min- utes. Deglaze with white wine. Add hot stock 1 cup at a time. Continue cook- ing until liquid is absorbed, and rice is creamy. Remove from heat, and add parmesan, stirring to cool down. Add avocado and stir until pieces melt. Stir in arugula and pumpkin seed oil, adding extra oil and salt to taste.
- Add salt and pepper and serve as a dip for good bread
- Drizzle over potato salad
- Original Styrian salad dressing calls for pumpkin seed oil, cider vinegar, and a dash of salt. Use over lettuce, potatoes, beans, etc.
- Amazing when combined with honey.
- Blend Pumpkin Seed Oil, honey, and butter for a delicious spread
- Use in lieu of butter for corn on the cob or popcorn.
- Drizzle in your favorite soup
- Lovely with avocados
- Delicious as a dressing for Chicken Salad. Just mix 4 T. Pumpkin Seed Oil with 1 cup mayonnaise and 4 T. Dijon mustard! Mix well with 4 cups shredded chicken and 1 cup sliced scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Organic and rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, Vitamins E and A, and Minerals Magnesium and Zinc
- To remove pumpkin seed oil stains, simply wash the item and then hang it out to dry in the sun. The sun will fade the stain and it will disappear like magic.
- Austria’s Favorite use? Drizzle Stoeger Pumpkin Seed Oil over good vanilla ice cream, top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with organic Styrian pumpkin seeds.